Rule the campground, park, or the parking lot when you fire up your Coleman RoadTrip X-cursion Propane Camping Stove. This portable grill with collapsible steel scissor legs and a low-profile design make moving it around as easy as flipping a burger, while the rugged, off-road wheels handle almost any terrain. Once you're at your grill site, 285 sq. in. of porcelain-coated, cast iron grills are waiting for anything you can throw at them. Just hit the Instastart push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. Turn up the heat with 20,000 BTUs of grilling power that delivers it consistently across the grill surface thanks to the Even-Temp burners. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you change out one of the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). When it's time to head home, the DripTrap removable water pan catches all the grease for easy cleaning before you go. Fold this grill up and it will store out of the way until you head out to your next summer cookout.
- Independent, adjustable double burners deliver 20,000 BTUs of grilling power
- Even-Temp burners radiate heat equally across the grill
- DripTrap water pan grease catch with NullaFlare technology reduces flareups and is easy to clean
- Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- Steel legs with oversized wheels fold for compact storage and easy transport
- Compact and portable for camping, tailgating, cookouts, and beach parties