The Crimson Trace LG-305 Lasergrips for the wildly popular Smith & Wesson J-Frame Round Butt revolver line feature an extended grip length over the LG-405. Featuring a front activated laser that is engaged instinctively when the revolver is held in a natural shooting grip, the LG-305 is manufactured with a rubber overmold material over a polymer base and is among the most popular Crimson Trace Lasergrips applications. The instinctive activateion features a front activation button that engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip. This is the feature that sets Crimson Trace apart from the rest.
- Powerful Red Laser: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser, the brighest beam allowed by law
- Instinctive activation and fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Manufactured to fit seamlessly with the firearm frame
- No gunsmithing or frame modifications required for installation
- Rubber overmolded, front activation, master on/off switch