Obsessively engineered for shooters by shooters, the Reaper Rail Picatinny mount provides all the benefits of a ball head. The Reaper Rail mounts your rifle with Picatinny rails to medium and heavy-duty tripods with 0.125-16 threaded studs. The Reaper Rail allows for both vertical and horizontal travel along with the ability to cant movement to level the rifle. This patent pending innovation eliminates the need for slight adjustments to the tripod if it is not level. The 11 degrees of rifle cant in both directions gives the shooter the opportunity to quickly level the rifle while setting up for those hasty shots in the field and gives a more compact, lighter weight alternative to our original grip without sacrificing stability. If you currently own the Reaper Grip, you can convert it to a Reaper Rail with just the purchase of the Rail Plate and Cant Level (mounting screws included). Tripods with the smaller 0.25-20 threaded stud require an included adapter to allow it to work on those models as well.
- Easily mounts onto a Picatinny mount
- Provides a sturdy base for long-range precision shooting, hunting, LEO and military operations
- Heavy-duty construction is designed to tackle any harsh environments
- Smooth 360 degrees pan and tilt range of 109 degrees, 21 degrees up and 87 degrees down
- Eliminates the need for slight adjustments to the tripod if it is not level