The Howard Leight Uvex A1500 Shooting Glasses combine function, performance and style in a light-weight, adjustment-free frame. The full frame design is sleek and lightweight, but fully complies with ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 high impact standards. The hardcoat coating on these safety glasses delivers long-lasting resistance to scratching and scuffing, and the clear lens is suitable to most indoor and outdoor shooting environments. These shooting glasses feature a molded nose piece and flexible temples for a secure, comfortable fit. Clear lens models are suitable for most indoor and outdoor shooting environments. Amber lens models can enhance contrast for better vision in low light settings. Anti-Glare models are ideal for outdoor environments where glare can cause eyestrain and fatigue. All Howard Leight protective eyewear and earmuffs are compatible for use with each other.
- Combines function, performance and style in a lightweight, adjustment-free frame
- Features a sleek, full frame design; molded nosepiece and stylish, flexible temples for a secure, comfortable fit
- Hardcoat provides long-lasting scratch resistance from scuffing and scratching
- SCT-REFLECT 50 lens tint is ideal for indoor and outdoor environments where glare can cause eyestrain and fatigue
- Certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard; meets ANSI Z87+ high impact standards