Basic Pontoon Mounting Kit for Talon Shallow Water Anchors. Has a deck edge-mount design to fit most pontoon styles. Contains edge mount Talon bracket, under-deck support bracket and hardware.
- Pontoon brackets require attaching to the structural cross members of the pontoon frame that run parallel to the bow and transom
- Minn Kota requires mounting your Talon on either the bow or the transom of your pontoon, and does not endorse mounting on the side of the pontoon.
- Some pontoons use aluminum sheeting underneath the deck that will require removal to install the Pontoon Edge Mount Kit
- Designed for basic installation on pontoon applications where adequate deck support is provided
- Required tools: Drill, Ratchet (or Socket) Wrench, 1/2" Box Wrench, 3/8" Drill Bit, 1/2" Socket