The Okuma Helios SX fly reels is built around a full machined aluminum and anodized frame and spool design for rigidity and strength. The Helios SX not only is designed with a machined aluminum frame and spool but also a machined aluminum reel foot and handle knob. The Multi-Disk Japanese felt drag washers provide the ultimate in smoothness and are protected by Okuma’s Hydro Block watertight drag seal that works as a splash guard keeping your drags running smooth and dry. The Helios SX runs a 2BB +1RB stainless steel bearing drive system for smooth line retrieval even on the meanest of fish. With its easy to change, left to right-hand retrieval conversion, you can get on the water quickly. Available in five sizes, a 4/5, 5/6, 7/8, 8/9 and 10/11. The Helios SX comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Gear Ratio: 1.0:1, Line Retrieve 11.7"
- Fly Line Capacity WF5F + 150-yds/ 20-lbs
- 2BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Machined aluminum and anodized frame and spool design
- Easy-to-change left to right hand retrieval conversion. Multi-disk Japanese felt drag washers.
- Hydro Block watertight drag seal protects the drag system
- Spool Diameter: 102MM, Spool Width: 20MM