The compact M600V Scout Light produces 350 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 mill watts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices--with no need for IR filters or spare lamps; attaches to Picatinny rail with a thumbscrew. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M600V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. Comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch. The M600V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M600V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat. Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 ("Picatinny") rail on the for end.
- Virtually indestructible 350 lumen white light and 120mW IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Dual-spectrum power: 350 lumens of white light and 120 mW of IR output
- Mounting system: Integral thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction: High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof: O-ring and gasket sealed