Sometimes, the best spots for food plots can be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. If you can get there by 4-wheeler or foot and the area gets 3 to 4 hours of sunlight a day, Whitetail Institute Imperial No-Plow can give you a hardy, fast-growing crop of highly nutritious and attractive forage. No-Plow is a high-protein annual that can provide up to 9 months of attraction and nutrition for optimal deer growth and antler development. Preparation can be done with as little as hand tools.
- Includes specially selected exclusive clovers, brassica, WINA 412 Radish and other forages
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment such as logging roads, remote clearings, etc.
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- Extremely drought and cold tolerant
- Establishes quickly and grows rapidly